For compatibility you must be on Watch OS 5 and have a series 2 or newer Apple Watch model. The app will automatically be available on your Apple Watch if the Humon app is downloaded on your iPhone.
The Apple Watch app will display all of the same metrics you see on the mobile app. The app is also coupled to the Humon mobile app so you must keep your phone with you during the workout.
To start a workout:
1. Open the Humon mobile app on your iPhone and start a workout as you normally would.
2. On the Apple Watch app there are two display screens. The first is the main watch face that displays all of the your data and the second is to start a workout on your Apple Watch.
3. Swipe right to the second screen to start a workout. This is important because it keeps the Humon app in the foreground for the duration of your workout. In addition, this also initiates accumulation of your Apple Watch data for HealthKit.
4. You also have the option to select an indoor or outdoor workout which is what the Apple Watch uses for some of the HealthKit information.*
*NOTE: Apple HealthKit data is taken directly from the Apple Watch and not what is recorded by the Humon app.*
5. After you are finished, make sure to stop the workout on both the mobile app and your Apple Watch.