No, you need to make sure you only have one Garmin data field on your screen (interval or endurance). If you choose both the Hex will pair to the first field it detects. You can easily switch between interval and endurance in the settings of your Garmin depending on what kind of workout you are completing.
Articles in this section
- How do I install the Humon Garmin Data Field?
- How do I see the Hex data on my Garmin?
- Can I record data on both my smartphone and Garmin device simultaneously?
- What is the difference between the interval and endurance data fields?
- Can I record data on both the interval and endurance data fields at the same time?
- How do I view my data on Garmin Connect?
- If I only use Garmin, can I still get the colored training zones after the workout?
- How do I pair a different Hex to my Garmin device?
- What is Hemoglobin Concentration in g/dL?