To complete a firmware update, the Hex must be charged to at least 80% to proceed with the update.
1. Please ensure you have a device that is compatible with the Humon app.*
2. Connect your Hex to the mobile app via Bluetooth.
2. Whenever there is a firmware update available, a red banner will appear in the app indicating you to complete the update. You can also navigate to the settings page and click the red firmware update button. Note: If you are already on the latest version then there will be no button to update.
3. During the update, the LED on the Hex will turn solid magenta and once completed will switch back to blinking red.
4. After completing the update, it is recommended that you toggle your Bluetooth setting on/off before connecting again.
*Note: Occasionally firmware updates become available for the Hex. Firmware updates are currently only supported through iOS devices*