Yes, the Hex gives a localized measurement of muscle oxygen saturation on any muscle it is being worn on. That being said, the strap that comes with the Hex was designed specifically for use on the thigh.
Articles in this section
- What are the differences between the Humon Hex and the Moxy Monitor?
- What fitness watches and bike computers are compatible with the Hex?
- Which phones are compatible with the Humon mobile app?
- Can heart rate monitors be paired to the Humon app?
- Is the data collected by the Humon Hex compatible with any other analytics platforms?
- Can the Hex be connected to multiple devices at the same time?
- Is the device one size fits all?
- Is the Humon Hex clinically validated?
- Does the Hex work anywhere else on the body?
- What is the battery life of the device?