The Hex pairs to your Garmin device using its unique serial number. Once it has been paired, it will only pair to that Hex. If you would like to pair a different Hex, you must reset the serial number back to "0" in the data field settings using Garmin express or the Garmin mobile app.
To do this:
1. Connect your Garmin device to a computer and open Garmin Express.
2. Click on your list of Apps and look for the Humon data fields.
3. Select the three dots to open up the Humon data field settings.
4. Reset the serial number back to 0.
5. You can now pair a new Hex following the same protocol as before.