The Hex uses BLE and ANT+ to send data to smart devices. So yes, you can record your workout on a smartphone (using BLE) and see the data on a Garmin watch (using ANT+) simultaneously. However, you cannot pair the same Hex with two different smartphones simultaneously. To pair with both your smartphone and Garmin device simultaneously please see the section on how to use the Hex with Garmin.
Articles in this section
- What fitness watches and bike computers are compatible with the Hex?
- Which phones are compatible with the Humon mobile app?
- Can heart rate monitors be paired to the Humon app?
- Can the Hex be connected to multiple devices at the same time?
- Is the device one size fits all?
- Is the Humon Hex clinically validated?
- Does the Hex work anywhere else on the body?
- What is the battery life of the device?
- Does the Hex have built in GPS?
- Is the Hex waterproof?